Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Day with Jesse..........

 We drove thru a cemetery to see the lovely leaves.
Such a pretty pond!
 The other end of the pond with one red maple on fire!

 We saw the "Grieving Geese!"
 So pretty and peaceful here!
 I took this in Two Harbors as a ship was turning towards us to load at the Two Harbors Dock.
 This is the same ship.
 Jesse watching with me!
 Another ship backing in the the dock to load. First time I have ever seen 2 boats backing into the ore docks in Two Harbors.
 Agate Bay Light in Two Harbors. So charming!
 This is in Canal Park and I took this for you William!
 Now a 1000 foot ore boat leaves the Duluth Port! How fortunate were we to see all of this action on the lake?
There she goes, she was loaded with coal heading to Silver Bay. Nice day to spend with Jesse, my nephew by affection!

No comments: