Sunday, September 30, 2012

Be Courageous

I will not fail you. (Joshua 1:5)
God will not let you down. He will not disappoint you, bring you halfway through, come up short, promise more than He can deliver, draw back, faint, be feeble, be slothful, be weak, or release His hold upon you.

I will not forget you. (Isaiah 49:15)
God will not have a memory loss, lose interest in you, lose track of you, or lose sight of you. He will not be thinking about you one moment and forget about you the next. He will not lose track of you. He will not lead you somewhere and then forget where you are. He will always be paying attention, and He will never be oblivious to your needs or situation.

I will not lie to you. (Psalm 89:35)
God will never make something up. He will not fool you or trick you in any way, at any time, or for any reason. He will never distort or deceive. He will never speak a false word in your ear, or whisper an uncaring word to your heart. He will never say anything that is “too good to be true.”

I will not remember your sins. (Isaiah 43:25)
God will never say to you that the blood of Jesus is not enough to wash away your sins. He will never tell you that you must do more, try harder, or wait longer in order to be forgiven. Once your sins are repented of and confessed, they are cast into the depths of the deepest sea and are no longer held against you. His forgiveness frees you from all condemnation, and keeps you from having a cloud of uncertainty hanging over your spirit.

[I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down ( relax My hold on you)! (Hebrews 13:5 AMP)
God will never say to you, “I’m sorry, I would like to help you, but I can’t.” You will never hear Him say, “I’m sorry, I would like to help you, but this is not a good time for me.” You will never hear Him say, “I’m sorry, I would like to help you, but you’ll have to wait your turn.”


God will not fail you, so be confident; God will not forget you, so be assured; God will not lie to you, so be trusting; God will not remember your sins, so be free, cleansed, and forgiven; God will not forsake you, so be strong, bold, and fearless. God will be all these things to you and much, much more, so be courageous.
~meet me in the meadow


No comments: