Monday, December 3, 2012

Trimming of the Christmas Tree 2012

 Jerry and Steve working on the tree! They really get into it!!
 Steve and Toni put up both of my wreaths, one on the fence and one on the front of the house.
 My good friend Toni. She sure has blessed my life all these years of friendship and we have made many memories and laughed oh so much!! Today she helped me change my great room around!!
 Jerry and Steve, what fun friends and so generous to come and put my tree up and decorate it. I had my "Honey Do List" and they finished everything that was on it!! All I had to do was feed them, that was easy!!
 My assistant bell ringer!!!
The finished product!! Love to look at all of those ornaments that hold so much sentimental memories. Once again a good time was had by all!!

No comments: