Friday, December 7, 2012

My 29th Annual St. Luke's Christmas Breakfast


 Sweet Dave and Terri Graham. Thanks for the yummy cheesy hash browns!!
 Ruth and Carol, both retired! Lucky, Lucky, Lucky!!!
 Mel, Kris and Carol sitting. Bonnie, Janet, Ardis, Ellie, Betty and Joanne. Everyone is retired but Janet and Kris~the talk of the morning "When do you think you will retire?" Joanne was my first Head Nurse August 1974~Post Coronary Care.
 Betty trained me in on the Night Shift during those early PCCU days. She has 8 children, but she always said I was her 9th. She would be my 2nd Mom. Such a sweetie. I only worked there for 10 months and then went away to Coronary School @ Mayo for a month and then I moved over to the Coronary Care Unit, which was right next door. When she would have a patient crash I could hear her call "Sue....." and I would go running. Some nights she called "Sue...." but I was not even working!! Love, Love, Love her.

Missed a few of our friends who where off vacationing, working or caring for sick family members. We always have such nice visits. We are trying to figure out what to do for our 30th year next Christmas!! The Good Lord willing..........

I feel blessed to have these friends for all these years!

No comments: