Friday, May 22, 2009

Great Quotes

The rain of His grace is always dropping; the river of His bounty is ever flowing; the well-spring of His love is constantly overflowing. Daily His branches bend down to our hand with a fresh store of mercy. Who can know the number of His benefits or recount the list of His bounties? The countless stars are like the standard bearers of a more innumerable host of blessings. Oh, that my praise would be as ceaseless as His bounty! -C. H. Spurgeon

God has foreordained the works to which He has called you. He has been ahead of you preparing the place to which you are coming and manipulating all the resources of the universe in order that the work you do may be a part of His whole great and gracious work. -G. Campbell Morgan

1 comment:

jilldaniels said...

I love this Susan! Reminds me of the Prayer of Jabez. A friend just gave me a copy on my baptism day; it reminded me anew that God wants to bless us if only we ask and seek His will foremost. Such encouragement!