Sunday, April 19, 2009

"It is so nice to have a Handy Man around the house!"












What a nice day for me to have my Friends Jerry and Steve come for a visit. They sold their big Victorian house in Mpls. and sold many of the contents of the house. I picked 3 pictures out that I wanted and bless their hearts they delivered them to me and hung them up for me along with 2 other items I have wanted on the wall. Jerry and I are school Chums from the Class of 1971 in Deer River, so our friendship goes way back. The picture of the little girl at the piano was a photo from the late 1800's and it is framed in an old Victorian Frame. It is now hanging proudly in my bedroom and looks so nice. The Bluebird pictures ~1930-1940 era are hanging on that blank wall in the guest bedroom. The metal circle is hanging in the great room over the door way as you go into the hallway and in the kitchen is this copper sign that says "Give Thanks" and it hangs in the kitchen above the pass thru window! We had a nice visit over lunch. They even took my broken dining room chair home to fix for me! What sweet friends have I!



1 comment:

Brian, Stacy, Brianne, Joshua & Anna said...

Nice Pictures Sue, they look like "Susan" type pictures... Miss ya! I'm looking forward to your visit the end of May! Stacy