Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Dear Tia Betty!


Happy Birthday Dear Tia!
I hope it is a happy one. I am sure you are glad to be back home with your children and grandchildren after playing a "snow bird" for those winter months in Florida! Mom is not here to tell the story of how she "wished upon a star" for you and she got her wish and got a baby sister, you! Thanks for being a good sister to my sweet Mama and for being a good Auntie to all of us. We loved when you came to visit us when we were little and you always brought us something. I owe it to you for my early interest in nursing and now I am getting ready to celebrate 35 years since I graduated from St. Luke's. Hmmmm...how many years since you graduated from Hamline??? Happiest of Birthdays Dear Dear Tia!
Love you lots......your Sobrina Susana

No comments: