Sunday, February 8, 2009

God is for you ~part 3

God is for you.
God is for you.
God is for you.
God is for you.
What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? Romans 8:31-32

~from Meet me in the Meadow

I remember being a young girl~age 13 or so and sitting in Dorothy Mayo's kitchen with my friend Dawn and reading this verse for the first time. It was like the greatest gift had just been given to me because I knew that if God was on my side, how can I fail?! That verse has been dear to me since that day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sue Sue Charlie really enjoyed the picture of himself and can't believe that he is on the computer he loves it and so do we..thank you for your blog I LOVE IT