Sunday, October 26, 2008

Busy Saturday!

We are Mt. Tabor buddies! Philip Reed (my first cousin once removed!) and his wife Denise, Delia and myself, enjoy a nice visit. Philip and Denise are going on a Mission's trip to the Ukraine in a month and they are feeling the nudge to go into full time Missions. May God direct and guide them.......
Pam and I. Pam is my first cousin once removed and we go to the same church. We have agreed to decorate the new coffee house that we have in our church annex. It will be appealing to the youth of our church and college students. I loved the coffee house scene in the late 70's-early 80's that I visited with friends. So say a prayer that we will have divine inspiration! (we want to be a blessing!)

Delia and myself at Mike and Pam Stangland's Home to meet their son and daughter in law who are newly weds from Oregon, but I realize I never took their picture! Jason and Megan are such a sweet couple.

No comments: