Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Birthday Weekend!

My dear friend Delia came to spend my birthday weekend with me. I worked yesterday and when I got home from work she had dinner for me. Many of my favorites. We ended the evening with carrot cake muffins with walnuts and cream cheese frosting. I only ate one, honest!
This vintage green basket is one of my gifts from her but in it is one of my gifts to her. This is a purse made out of one long long zipper. Here it is unzipped.............

......and here it is zipped up and ready to use! We are so easily amused!!!


This morning my nephew Philip brought me a gift....no it is not a pie, it is hand picked, Lake Superior Agates from the "secret pit". He polished them himself. He said I was the only woman he knew that gets excited over a bag of rocks!!!!!!!!

Have you ever seen anything more beautiful????
Thanks Philip, I was very surprised and touched by your gift!!!





No comments: