Thursday, November 8, 2012

My escape to the Northshore.....

 I stopped and talked nicely to these deer, and explained to them how disturbing it is when they come and eat pumpkins out of my yard, so I reminded them it would do no good to follow me home! I think they understood my cries........
 One of my favorite spots on the Northshore, I would love to have a cabin here.........my little fishing shack will have to do......
 Love the afternoon sky when the trees are silhouettes..........
I drove up the shore to get away from the noise of the guys putting new siding on our townhouse, which was damaged from the hail this spring. I left with a headache, but came home without one. Had a great relaxing "fish and chips" at "The Lighthouse at Emily's" in Knife River, went across the street and got a caramel apple from the Candy Shoppe, and  drove a couple blocks and bought smoked salmon and this great white cheddar/cranberry cheese @ Russ Kendall's Smoke House. Now I call that a fine day!! Feeling blessed to live so close to the Northshore of Lake Superior!! I feel like I was on a little vacation!

No comments: