Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Long Awaited Lighting of the Candles.......

My great nephew and niece Alex and Ashley~ I picked them up from school today and then we went out to dinner per our usual routine and then back to my house for playing until their Mom could pick them up. I have not seen them for ages because of a busy few months so it was fun to have them miss me, like I missed them. Alex has wanted to light these candles that sit on my coffee table since the day I put them there a couple years ago. I always said we would for something special. We thought tonight was a special occasion. Ashley said it was 5 months since we were last together but I counted and it was 3 and a half months, what a shame when we live just 15 minutes away! So tonight was special and we each lit a candle!



I so love these little munchkins!





No comments: