Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I Believe.......

~photo by william conk in nigeria
I believe God is Near...
The LORD is close to all who call on Him, yes, to all who call on Him in truth. Psalm 145:18 NLT

I believe the Lord is near me, with me, beside me, about me, above me, behind me, ahead of me, at my right hand and my left. I believe that underneath me are His everlasting arms. I believe He is closer than the closest friend, nearer than my very breath—abiding within, joined to my spirit, quickening my body, lighting my heart with His light, filling its chambers with His love.

I believe God can:
"Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me? Jeremiah 32:27 NKJV

I believe God can take care of me, will take of me, and is taking care of me. I believe He is taking good care of me. I believe He is taking care of me because He cares about me. I believe He can do what no one else can do. I believe all things are possible because nothing is impossible with the Lord. I believe nothing is too big for Him to handle and He cares about the smallest detail. I believe God can give me, by His grace, everything I need to be fully equipped to do His will and serve Him in a way that will be pleasing in His sight.
~meet me in the meadow

No comments: