Thursday, June 11, 2009

God Is!

God is above all things, beneath all things, outside of all things and inside of all things. God is above, but He’s not pushed up. He’s beneath, but He’s not pressed down. He’s outside, but He’s not excluded. He’s inside, but He’s not confined. God is above all things presiding, beneath all things sustaining, outside of all things embracing and inside all things filling. That is the immanence of God. -A.W. Tozer

‘Tis the sound of Jesus that rings softly in my ears
‘Tis the sound of Jesus that rings loudly in my heart
‘Tis the sound of Jesus that brings me to His feet
‘Tis the sound of Jesus that beckons me to His further paths
‘Tis the sound of Jesus that I know makes me sing
Oh I sing the song of Jesus, ringing me , bringing me, beckoning me to higher praise.
‘Tis the softness of His voice, my forever dance.
-Lydia Nast

There is a sweet joy in feeling that He knows all, and notwithstanding loves us still.
-J. Hudson Taylor

No comments: