Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year Dear Family and Friends!

The New Year is one of making changes, starting over and trying to be a better person than we were last year...........without Jesus guiding and directing us we will fail. This little inspirational movie blessed me and I wanted to share it with you. May 2009 bring us New Beginnings and Peace and Joy that only Jesus gives. Pray for me, I am praying for you!
love from Susan

click on the address below or copy and paste! Be blessed!

http://www.dayspring.com/movies/view.asp?moviename=newbeginning.swf

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really liked the Dayspring film. The film on their site entitled Lighthouses brought back childhood memories of falling peacefully asleep to the sound and sight of a Lighthouse across the water. It was so comforting ....and a good allegory about the light himself