Sunday, November 16, 2008

Visit with Marty and Faith Frykman


I was running late to church this morning and I was mad at my self for dilly-dalling around the house and then rushing to get to 2ND service! When I got there first service was running late and people were just coming out and I ran into Marty and his bride. Marty used to go to Glad Tidings and went to Nicaragua with us once. They now live in Dallas Texas. They came home for deer hunting! Yea, Marty got his deer but Faith who is from the Philippines thought the whole deer hunting thing was kinda boring. (I agree). Both of them are nurses. They came over this afternoon for coffee and we had a nice visit. I guess running late was part of God's plan for me today because I would of missed seeing them had I been on time!

No comments: