Monday, August 19, 2013

Start your day with Jesus....



I CONTINUALLY CALL YOU to closeness with Me. I know the depth and breadth of your need for Me. I can read the emptiness of your thoughts when they wander away from Me.
- by Sarah Young" Jesus Calling"
 

 Psalm 131:2
But I have calmed and quieted myself, I am like a weaned child with its mother; like a weaned child I am content.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

 
 
Beloved, start your day with Jesus. Before you get caught up in the busyness of your day, set aside some time to commune with Jesus. You can take a walk with Him, have coffee with Him, or simply talk with Him on your way to work. As you cultivate His presence, His wisdom, peace, joy and favor will flow in your life, and you can’t help but be a success in all that you do! http://josephprince.com/
 
~~~Two devotionals I read today. They seemed to follow each other perfectly, our need for Jesus and what we can do to pull close to him. So grateful~Susan 
PS the black eyed Susan's I photographed yesterday on the White Oak Lake road in my hometown.


No comments: