Friday, April 5, 2013

Billy J Bauer


Billy Bauer went home to be with Jesus this morning after a very courageous battle with cancer. He was 61.
Here he is with his oldest daughter Heather and his Beloved Wife Susie. They married in 1972 and have always been so much in love. Billy was such a godly man, missionary and pastor. So hard to understand God's ways and why he would take him at such a young age, but it is Billy's gain to be with his Lord.
I have many many good memories of Billy as we were teenagers at Mt. Tabor Bible Camp and later as Camp workers together. We shared some special visits messaging on Facebook this last year and he was such an encourager.

This is what he shared on his timeline last Friday:

."There are many things that catch my eye, but there are only a few things that capture my heart." (Jim Redmond)


God's love has captured me. The love of my wife has captured me in ways that words cannot express. Children, grandchildren, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews. I won't even attempt to list the things that just catch my eye. Guess its that priorities thing again. Hehe! Life is sweet!

I will miss you my friend...........see you on the other side!

No comments: